Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Fulham

• 04-02-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

A bit early to be talking about this match i suppose given everyone is still discussing the events of midweek.

I reckon it should be a home win but its hard to tell with the way the pool are playing at the moment, hopefully morientes can grab another one or two.

only thing is the game is being broadcast on pay per view tommorow afaik but i'm going to be in waterford all day tommorow and i was wondering if anyone from the area would know a good place to go watch the pool play and hopefully win?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

AFAIK, the game isn't on live television/PPV tomorrow. I don't know about Liverpool winning, and with the way Fulham are playing now, it'll be a tough call...

COME ON YOU WHITES! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Demeant0r wrote:
    AFAIK, the game isn't on live television/PPV tomorrow. I don't know about Liverpool winning, and with the way Fulham are playing now, it'll be a tough call...

COME ON YOU WHITES! ;)

your right its not on the pay per view its on one of the norweigan channels or something i just assumed it was the payperview when i was told its being shown in my local

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

think pool should ease this, startin to get players back fit after an impressive result the other night. hopefully the kickstart we needed.

Why do i feel this thread will come back to haunt me :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Whatever about Liverpools hit and miss form, Fulham hav'nt kept a clean sheet away since Norwich Nor have they won at Anfield in the league. Expect "Nando" and Baros to score at least once each.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Morientes after 9 mins. 1-0 Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

1-1. Andy Cole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Winamp links (add both to playlist and keep double clicking the first until you can get in):
    http://66.111.47.23:4561/;stream.nsv
    http://66.111.47.29:7447/;stream.nsv

crap quality though.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

2-1 to liverpool

2-1 Hyypia header

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

Get in there 2-1!!!!

Hypia

Biscan off, Hamann on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

3-1

Baros

Baros! 3-1

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

mike65 wrote:
    Expect "Nando" and Baros to score at least once each.

Mike.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

Baros!!!!!!!!

3-1

Here hoping Saints can do us a favour tomorrow.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

im pleased, i thought it was gonna end 1-1 which would really have ended the chance for 4th imo
    heres to a lacklustre everton performance tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

eyerer wrote:
    im pleased, i thought it was gonna end 1-1 which would really have ended the chance for 4th imo
    heres to a lacklustre everton performance tomorrow

Another lacklustre performance from them as bad as mid week without the og near the end would suit me.

Great result for the pool, two in a row and the start of a run of goal for nando hopefully. Great football and a superb goal by Nando.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Great result for the pool, two in a row and the start of a run of goal for nando hopefully. Great football and a superb goal by Nando.

im delighted hes started scoring, long may it continue. but i still haven't seen either of the goals hes scored :(

saw the baros goal, nice
    actually quite arsenal-esque

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

mike65 wrote:
    Whatever about Liverpools hit and miss form, Fulham hav'nt kept a clean sheet away since Norwich Nor have they won at Anfield in the league. Expect "Nando" and Baros to score at least once each.

Mike.

Scary, a Mod getting something right, I kid I Kid :) Well done mike65

• Advertisement

I'm 99% wrong 99% of the time! I just sniff the air and guess.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

mike65 wrote:
    I'm 99% wrong 99% of the time! I just sniff the air and guess.

Mike.

On the probability of chances the you had to be right one day Mike but well done anyway. Heres hoping you don't make it a regular occurance :p .

Advertisement