Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bravado

• 04-02-2005 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,450 ✭✭✭✭

Yugoslavia, late 1990's.

A Russian VDV peacekeeper is chilling on top of a hill when a platoon of US Marines is passing by. He yells at them: "Hey ladies, I bet I could take any three of you!" and vanishes behind the hill.

The American sergeant wants to teach the obnoxious Russian a lesson and sends three of the biggest meanest marines in the platoon. They go behind the hill, some violent struggle is heard then the same Russian shows up on top of the hill and yells again: "Told ya! I bet I can take your whole platoon you pussies!".

The US Sergeant is outraged and commands his entire platoon to go and get him the Russian's head. The Marines charge and soon disappear behind the hill. More violent struggle is heard, then a single the American, badly messed up, emerges crawling from behind the hill and screams: "Sarge, call for backup immediately, it's an ambush! There's TWO of them there!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

The best way to defeat the 'Yanks', is to take away their toilet paper.

Big bunch of pampered pansies are lost without their Kittensoft! :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

yes ****ing american **** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ARARARAGGGAGAGAGAHHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

lol :D
    Those sneaky Russians :D

Advertisement