Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mammy Jokes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

IMO those baby jokes have no place on these here boards...there far 2 extreme...what if there r ppl on the boards that have lost a baby bro/sis...or woman/girl who has lost a child...dont mean 2 bi+ch i just think that there in bad taste...

[This message has been edited by black_wizardd (edited 16-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Have to agree with ya there. Wouldn't mind but they're not even funny. And I've got a well fu(ked up sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I respect what you're saying, but the baby jokes are ridiculous - they aren't realistic in any way. I mean, you would never beat a baby with a baseball bat or put it in the microwave.

I apologise if I offended anyone, but I doubt that anyone really was offended. But still, I am sorry if I upset anybody by starting this.

Advertisement