Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smackdown was Great!

• 05-02-2005 1:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I've just finished watching Smackdown on Sky and in contrast to last week's show I thought it was excellent!

Great matches and some more great matches lined up for next week too.

Anyone agree with me?

PS How great was that WM21 promo involving Triple H as Braveheart? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Didn't see Smackdown! but the thought of a good SmackDown! sends a shiver down my spine.

What matches were on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Didn't see Smackdown! but the thought of a good SmackDown! sends a shiver down my spine.

What matches were on it?

A tournament was announced to determine the no.1 contender for the WWE title at WM21.
    Undertaker had a match with Rene Dupree and Booker T had a match with Edddie Guerrero.
    It was announced that next week in Japan,the tournament will see Angle against Rey Mysterio and Cena against Orlando Jordan.

Also,in non-tournament matches this week,Big Show fought the Basham Breothers,Angle fought Nunzio and Rey fought Mark Jindrak.
    Also,the 2005 inductees to the Hall of Fame were announced.
    The night started off well also as Cena gave JBL an FU when they ahd a confrontation.
    The Smackdown stage was different as well as the big fist that is usually there was removed.

All in all,I enjoyed it and I didn't feel like the night dragged on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Ya I thought Smackdown was good this week maybe it was just the mental thing of having the back ring and the Raw titantron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i agree the promo for WM21 was very good

Ric Flair and the Donkey :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i agree the promo for WM21 was very good

Ric Flair and the Donkey :D

Yeah I wonder what other ones we'll see.Perhaps Chris Jericho involved in a spoof of Titanic shouting "I'm the king of the world!" or maybe a spoof of a superhero movie involving Hurricane...

• Advertisement
Advertisement