Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trial boards online tourney

Options
  • 05-02-2005 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

I have set up a tournament for Tuesday 7th at 8pm. Just a $10 NL affair, I picked Tuesday because the Fitz has its draw tournie then and I presumed most people may be at home. Also for people like Oscar who can't play the weekend dates. There is a bounty on my head, just something from the goodie bag I got from Pokerstars in January.

The password for the tournament is shortstack - case sensitive. It can be found in the private tournie section and is called 'Shortstacks weekend workers bounty'. You can register anytime from now until 1 min before KO.

I did not mention the boards in the title 'cos you would be bound to get some smart ass coming here looking for the password.

Good luck to all those who enter !

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Signed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Ah the day of belive it or not my work xmass staff party! Have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

damn night shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Shortstack wrote:
    I have set up a tournament for Tuesday 7th at 8pm.
    I think you'll find that is Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

That'll be correct. It was early in the morning when I set it up ! Doh ! I'll have to leave that one up as people are registered. Shouldn't do these things in the early hours when my brain is mush ! If people still want one on tuesday as well let me know on this thread and I will put one up.

This reminds of the time I woke up suddenly with a hangover thinking I was late for a 9 o'clock start at work to rush in and find it shut, when I looked at my watch again it was 6am !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Shortstack wrote:
    This reminds of the time I woke up suddenly with a hangover thinking I was late for a 9 o'clock start at work to rush in and find it shut, when I looked at my watch again it was 6am !

:D Did you not notice that there was no traffic :D

I may play Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

I was living and working in a small town and had to pass no major roads on my walk to work. Not that I would have noticed the state I was in anyway !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I'll probably play monday too. Won't know for sure until the last minute though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

damn night shift.

I just singed up as Larkin Paul....Dub13 was taken.....!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I signed up as JaimGrymauch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭peeko

signed up as peeko, will register on the day... thanks!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I've registered for this using my usual PS name 'Briano'. Cyas there. All-in first hand. Whos with me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

musician wrote:
    I've registered for this using my usual PS name 'Briano'. Cyas there. All-in first hand. Whos with me?

Brian, you are even more of a rock than I am.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Ken after that 5 on the river last night I wonder what was the point in me waiting 5 hours for pocket Kings?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

i'm in

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

>Ken after that 5 on the river last night I wonder what was the point in me waiting 5 hours for pocket Kings?

yeah that was pretty sick...

DeV.

I should be able to play this.

DeVore wrote:
    >Ken after that 5 on the river last night I wonder what was the point in me waiting 5 hours for pocket Kings?

yeah that was pretty sick...

DeV.

Just to point out the waiting 5 hours for a hand bit was a joke. Nobody took the bait and called me a tight-arse.

Advertisement