Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is boards.ie to strict?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Moderater wrote:
    Fu.ck Off you fu.cking muppet, i am just trying to get my point accross

As am I.

The beauty of my point, however, is that you reinforce it by making yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

DeVore wrote:
    Boston, have you tried talking to the mods of the forum in question? I havent responded to you because:

a. I current have 1593 unread private messages. Those are just the ones I didnt bother reading. The number of unreplied to messages is much greater :)

b. You appear to have run straight to the admins without going to the moderators in question first. If they refuse a polite and reasonable request, then please forward it to me.

DeV.

Well I've been banned for months from the place, almost a year. I've spooken to the moderators, The majority of whom wouldn't have a problem with me coming back, and the other refuses to ackonowledge requests. In this thread alone I've requested this issue to be dealt with my the moderator in question, yet he ignores it. This might be due to him having me on ignore, something we have in common. The other moderators won't unban me and told me I should talk to yourself. I'm not that stressed about the whole thing, or interested in argueing the fairness of my baning, which would appear to have been fair anyway. I'd just like to know is this a permanent things or whats the crack. I openly use another user name to get around the ban on one of the forums in question and non seem to have a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I'm truly astounded that this thread hasn't been godwinned yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Right shower of little Hitlers you lot of mods are. I believe that amp bloke is exceptionally vertically challenged. And has an SS uniform, the scamp. Just like living in Nazi Germany. Not the nice Nazi Germany either with the tall blonde frauleins jiggling about with tall frosted beers, cavorting with Steve McQueen on their weekends off from serving the Fatherland with impunity and where soccer players get to beat the German army. The Nazi Germany with lots of Nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Use of "to" in the subject.

2 week ban

[/gramme er nazi]

*sniggers*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 poneill

sometimes i feel cursed to have such a developed sense of irony......

Allow me this opportunity to feel for you .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Fu You Nazi Scum¬!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 poneill

Moriarty wrote:
    Fu You Nazi Scum¬!"

Allow me this opportunity to feel for you .

Hugs and stuff coming along shortly but I can only do empathy at the moment . Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mess.jpg
    sceptre wrote:
    Right shower of little Hitlers you lot of mods are. I believe that amp bloke is exceptionally vertically challenged. And has an SS uniform, the scamp. Just like living in Nazi Germany. Not the nice Nazi Germany either with the tall blonde frauleins jiggling about with tall frosted beers, cavorting with Steve McQueen on their weekends off from serving the Fatherland with impunity and where soccer players get to beat the German army. The Nazi Germany with lots of Nazis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

I haven't read this whole thread, but eh i got banned for criticising a guy who claimed the he was trained in "all the genres" of music. Then when i realised that people took offence i wrote a reply to him explaining my reasons and that i wasn't bein THAT cynical....i had written the whole thing, but was banned before i could post it. It wasn't even explained to me, i wasn't told i was banned that's just it. How the feck am i meant to be aplogetic if i amn't told what part of the charter i broke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement