Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the best GBA game

Options
  • 05-02-2005 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Any ideas, going to get Zelda(SNES version), anything i should get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

advance wars 1 and 2 are really addictive

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

And better than Advance Wars is Fire Emblem. Same type of game but has a decent story as well. I'd recommend the Metroid games, Castlevania games, Shining Force, Golden Sun 1+2 and Wario Ware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah, Metroid Zero is excellent. I preferred that over Metroid Fusion. Also Final Fantasy Tactics was great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I second Wario Ware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Astro Boy: Omega Factor is out in two weeks. Get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Shining Force is brilliant, havent played the GBA version, must get my mitts on it, but have finished 3 of them, and its a superb series.
    And advanced wars is also a fine game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Astro Boy is incredible. Feels like the spiritual successor to Gunstar Heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

clownboy wrote:
    Also Final Fantasy Tactics was great fun.

Found it got really samey after a while and haven't got back to it. Advance wars, shining force and fire emblem surpass it imo.
    but have finished 3 of them, and its a superb series.

Its a pity that 2 out of 3 of the parts of SF3 are only in japanese :( I really wantto find out what happens in the game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement