Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd v Birmingham (may contain scores) And now Arsenal game updates.

• 05-02-2005 4:12pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Teams:
    Man Utd:
    Carroll
    Neville
    Ferdinand
    Brown
    Heinze
    Ronaldo
    O'Shea
    Roy Keane
    Giggs
    Rooney
    Saha

Birmingham:
    Taylor
    Melchiot
    Cunningham
    Taylor
    Clapham
    Pennant
    Nafti
    Johnson
    Gray
    Pandiani
    Blake

After 9.00 mins its still scoreless

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

http://208.53.170.193:6153/;stream.nsv

live stream +1 mins. paste in WINAMP
    enjoy

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Pandiani hammers the crossbar for Birmingham after 33mins. Unlucky not to score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

joe. wrote:
    http://208.53.170.193:6153/;stream.nsv

live stream +1 mins. paste in WINAMP
    enjoy
    Full :(

Half time 0-0. very disappointing match, maybe after tuesday night I am expecting far too much.

Keep refreshing it and you will get on. Now thats its half time you sould get on easy enough,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Paste it into the "playlist editor" and just keep doule clicking it. People exit every second so it shouldn't take too long to get in

another:
    http://66.111.47.26:6153/;stream.nsv

You can have both links in your playlist, once you double click the first and that is full it will try the second.

put it on auto-reconnect and your sorted. give it 2 mins.

does anyone know why scholes is on bench??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

joe. wrote:
    does anyone know why scholes is on bench??
    Scholes isn't on the bench, he's injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Keane finally gets his 50th

1-0 Utd

Keane has just got his 50th goal and what a goal

• Advertisement

What a nice goal for number 50

Sorry kev you beat me to it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Ahhhhhh I can't see it.

have u not got setanta brian. try the feed and set it to auto reconnect as pointed out by joe

Can't afford an extra €12

your right. its not worth 12euro. We are lucky that we get it free from ntl here in waterford. Although I am actually watching it on art sport as I dont like setanta's coverage.

2-0 rooney

I'm listening to it on Century FM

2-0 rooney. keeper mistake

Woohoo 2-0 Rooney

• Advertisement

neville for giggs, and miller for rooney.

brian do they do commentary on all utd's games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Delighted to see Keano get his 50th, What a legend. Good to see united continue the pressure in their chase of Chelsea. Earlier this season they were drawing fixtures like this one.

They had to work hard for the result today. A good win though. Hopefully now our neighbours might sneak a draw with Chelsea tomorrow. I would love to see villa cause more hardship on arsenal later

Leonard wrote:
    brian do they do commentary on all utd's games
    Yes every United game, including FA Cup and Champs Lge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

2-0 rooney. keeper mistake
    Actually cuninghams mistake. Not that it makes much difference

Arsenal have just taken the lead by the way

Arsenal should be 3 up by now. They are destroying villa

2-0 henry

• Advertisement

3-0 ashley cole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i have never heard such terrible commentating as i did on setanta. The second commentator was brutal. They really shouldnt allow such an obvious united supporter comment on games.

they should have neutrals, or at least someone who doesnt show their colours for a certain. They better not have some clown who has the same problem next week.

paste http://208.53.170.193:6153/;stream.nsv in winamp for live arsenal stream. can't see an arsenal game thread. not starting one. 3-0 up 30 mins gone :mad:

That why I watched the game on Art Sport, which had Martin Tyler commentating. Setanta dont usally have a second commentary on which even surprised me today. There are always too many pauses in the commentary when they cover a game. We are lucky that they are only every second week. I suppose we should be greatful we can see it

Leonard wrote:
    That why I watched the game on Art Sport, which had Martin Tyler commentating. Setanta dont usally have a second commentary on which even surprised me today. There are always too many pauses in the commentary when they cover a game. We are lucky that they are only every second week. I suppose we should be greatful we can see it

i am glad they show it, but if its the same commentators next week i am muting it.

It sounded like the second commentator was some Cork fella who made the trip over and sentanta crew bumped him into outside old trafford and asked him to commentate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

joe. wrote:
    paste http://208.53.170.193:6153/;stream.nsv in winamp for live arsenal stream. can't see an arsenal game thread. not starting one. 3-0 up 30 mins gone :mad:

Thats some guy watching tv and streaming it , he keeps ****king changing the station.

kdjac

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Third goal looks like a goal of the season contender, if they play like this for the rest of the season then they could retain the title.

if and its a very big IF chelsea screw up.

Third goal looks like a goal of the season contender, if they play like this for the rest of the season then they could retain the title.

They would need both Chelsea to go on a losing streak and also man u to slip up. Plus they would have to remain unbeaten which is unlikely

Not all that unlikely (which team was that who went uneaten for a full season ?), especially not with the way they are playing today, looks like the united loss has reawoken the Arsenal who went unbeaten for all that time.

• Advertisement

3-1 now angel. almost 3-2 only for a good save by the keeper

Almost 4-1, and 5-1. I think Arsenal have taken their foot off the pedal a bit.

it should be 5-1 if henry put away his chances. he should have

pires disallowed goal. offside. should be a lot higher score for arsenal

Not all that unlikely (which team was that who went uneaten for a full season ?), especially not with the way they are playing today, looks like the united loss has reawoken the Arsenal who went unbeaten for all that time.

they cant afford to go on an unbeaten run. To in with a chance, odds are they need to go on a winning run. They cant afford to even draw any matchs

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Good win for United, keep getting the results, nice finish by Rooney, that is 38 points from the last 42 I think I heard them say on the radio.

yop wrote:
    that is 38 points from the last 42 I think I heard them say on the radio.

Indeed I heard that to. I can't wait until they pull themselves out of their slump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

correct, 38 from 42, fulham and spurs the only slip ups. unbeaten in 15 in the league, winning 12, drawing 3. scoring 32, conceding 7, picking up 9 clean sheets along the way.

pretty impressive stats but utd have been playing good football too, looking more like vintage manu. tbh utd cant do much more, their putting the foot on the gas and it's just a case of waiting for chelsea to slow down.

after the worst start in recent history for utd, once again theyve come good after christmas and are now still in with a shout of the league, even if it is only a small shout. i remember some people saying we'd struggle to get a champions league place. you just never write manutd off, ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Best turn around in the history of the premiership ya know,
    Man went from last to second, and if we win it it would be last to first! :D

smemon wrote:
    i remember some people saying we'd struggle to get a champions league place. you just never write manutd off, ever.

I remeber that,United are a team in decline is what we were told. a shadow of their former selves who would be lucky to finish fourth. Mind you the same people were telling us that the current Arsenal team were the best team ever to grace a football pitch , they were unbeatable and were going to walk the premiership this season. We don't hear much of that lately though, Strange that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement