Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2005 Details Up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Uh oh, you wont be up for all the disecting of lizard brains in philosophy so....

Anyway, i may be working for concern over the summer. Yes, i might be the asshole saying ''Hi could i just take a minute of your time sir?''
    *flashes id card*
    *chases guy down street*

please dont hate me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Holligan, word of advice. If you're too forceful, perople won't give you money. Just stay within a 3 yard area, and be polite. Chat to people as well. It's more likely to work.

Oh, and bowler. Since those photos I've grown a beard and my hair has gotten longer and been tied back.

Oh no, its not money i want, its the direct debit type of thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

the best way to avoid Colm this summer is to be under 18, or at least be able to get away with pretending you are! *flashes grin*

Oh right. Well in that case, the same thing still stands. But you're to stay the hell away from me.

• Advertisement

But i only want one minute sir......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I'll BET you do!..

anyone who only needs one minute must either be very good, or have VERY little self control

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

rofl Holligan this will be interesting to see.....

Where are ya based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Jarge!!!

Drama
    Economics
    Philosophy

Is anyone else doing session 1?

Rory. Session 2 is the major nevermore session tho george. Much as I'd love to do drama...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

After a lot of pondering, i've finally decided. So ses2
    Chinese Language and Culture

With
    Philosophy
    Modern Mathematics
    + Speculative Fiction
    as alternates

I figure if i put in 2 popular alternatives, i'll be more likely to get my first choice. Don't mock the skewed logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

First choice: psychology- hope i get it cause i didnt last year
    Second choice: modern mathematics
    I'm going Session 2 cause i have to do my JC and after being in both session 1 in 2003 and session 2 in 2004, Session 2 is so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hmmm... Session one '03 was my favourite personally but whatever. If you put down Psych first choice two years in a row you've a pretty good chance of getting it. Otherwise, not a hope really unless you're a nevermore.

i was a commuter in 2003(huge mistake) and i preferred the course in 2004 so thats why i thought session 2 2004 was a million times better but besides that i still would have prefered sesson 2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Otherwise, not a hope really unless you're a nevermore.
    Really? Damn...

Or have really good SATs. Aine was psych on her first year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

So was I. Didn't like it though and my SATs weren't that good

i hope you dont need good SAT scores cause i got the passing mark in maths and missed english by 20

Really? I knew about the good SAT scores but that's an exception. Didn't know Aine did it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

if they have ugly passport photos of you from the past two years, do you have to get new ones? it's so much hassle

• Advertisement

yeah you need new ones each year. mine were **** i looked like a srial killer

look like*

They were hilarious man!

ick passport photos of me always look hideous. except for my actual pasport ones, in which i was hungover and had waaaay too much eyeliner on me. all my friends were like, 'em ana this looks absolutely nothing like you'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I just took mine myself, that way at least you can take as many as you want, so likelihood of looking hideous is lowered.

good idea. i so know what my plan for all day tomorrow is

They were hilarious man!

Were they really that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

last year when I got mine taken the woman taking them asked me did I want them taken again as I looked like a serial killer...

Matt, you single-handedly raised the bar for evil photographs everywhere! :p

• Advertisement

Last time i got mine taken i was nearly half an hour cause the woman didnt know how to work it and she nealy dropped it

Advertisement