Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2005 Details Up

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Mine were so bad last year that I just didn't bother sending any at all. I figured they could pick from the last 4 years worth of hideous pictures, they didn't need more...
    And yes Matthew you do have a tendency to look like a serial killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

I got my photos taken in one of those booths for this year, and i didn't realise that it takes 4 seperate shots, so in the second one i look really surprised. Damn machines, but they're still way better than last years ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I got mine taken today, thing is, I have straight hair in the photo.....

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

I got my photos taken in one of those booths for this year, and i didn't realise that it takes 4 seperate shots, so in the second one i look really surprised. Damn machines, but they're still way better than last years ones.

i did that last year, 1 photo of me reading the instructions, one of me looking dazed, 2 decent ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've been thinking about my choices recently, I might be putting theoretical physics first. Has anyone on boards done it? And what did you think of it?

Advertisement