Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Exemptions

Options
  • 05-02-2005 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know , is 50% the mark you need to get exemptions from prof 2 acca exams and also i failed tax the 1st time round and then got 51% the 2nd time , so do i get that ?because i heard they wont take your repeat mark and make you do it again with the acca?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Yes, *You* are un-helpful.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

so you dont know either ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Know I think you'll need some one who did Accounting. I did media TBH

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I did accounting , even emailed the Accounting bodies , nobody can tell me , gotta wait fot 2 months for a letter from scotland , sorta ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's a designated lecturer in your college who's responsible for forwarding the grades (and hence effectively arranging for the exemptions) to the ACCA. It'll be easier to find out if you find out who that person is and ask them. The secretary in your accounting department should know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement