Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 13: Unite [Spoilers]

• 06-02-2005 1:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

:eek: You know if only coto and his writing team where given the chance of a new series in a year or so time it could well be amazing as this is one of the best star trek iv seen in years simply brilliant. It was great seeing the alliance ships working together the fleet and enterprise moving in over Reid/trip really made you think "**** these ships are huge" and of course the start of the federation itself :) plus lots of other nice little touchs like the remans only problem was the camouflage ship is meant to be a modified warbird but it simply looks nothing like a warbird but that’s about it 9/10.

Please god give coto his own show with his own ideas /me preys to the star trek gods.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Sounds great ive just got it so i cant wait to watch it now! No major spoilers in youre comments either im happy to see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

It had some great moments, especially IMHO when the camera pulled back from the window of the conference room just at the end to show the big E and all the other ships. Very cinematic.
    T'Seven seemed to develop some opinions too.
    Superb scene where Schran and Captain Portos are discussing the historical Enterprises and he mentions the first "ice-breaker" to circumnavigate Andoria. Rockin' science fiction. Really adding to the back-story etc. Unfortunately, then they have to run it into the ground by going on about "ice" at every turn.

Shame about the
    blue skinned babe cos she was
    doing something for me.
    I wonder was this ep the closest we are going to get to the foundation of the Federation?

However it was far from perfect and had some tired, rote-type crap as well. I would have voted this ep as very slightly above average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

great episode cant wait for part 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Dont edit my titles data you bitch ! you and your "system" :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I wonder was this ep the closest we are going to get to the foundation of the Federation?
    Well there was an episode in season 3, they traveled into archers future and seen the first official signing by many races to form the federation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

bizmark wrote:
    Dont edit my titles data you bitch ! you and your "system" :p

conform to the system damn you conform.

/me shakes iron fist of moderatorship

really enjoyed that episode, coto is doing some nice work and its good to see thing like the beginning of the federation come together

data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

I enjoyed the episode but there were too many cliche's, too much poorly written dialogue, and too much repitition. More of the same problems that have plagued this incarnation of the star trek series.

Still IT WAS an enjoyable episode to watch, but there were moments where I could feel myself cringe and go "ugh!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

The back door out of the fight was a nice idea, knocking him off balance. I cant really see where epp 3 will go though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

I'm really enjoying this series, best enterprise series so far, and i think Shrans character is briliant, im up to episode 15 now (got em all in the past 5 days) :D

Advertisement