Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:S Stinging With The Tongue Piercing :S

Options
  • 06-02-2005 5:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Dunno if something like this was posted... and I did look (half assed) but is it ok with a little bit of stinging? I got it done thursday, the tongue pierced, and it isn't swollen or red or no pus or anything.. but when I drink water it stings. It doesn't hurt badly, just a stinging feeling here and there. Would it just be part of the healing process? *worried a bit* I do wash it everytime i eat, I use the rinse Listerene and salt water and brush my teeth as well as my tongue. That ****ing water just stings the **** out of it.
    http://members.boards.ie/neob/Picture%20005.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

ivw mine done twice now ,and i was told when it came to using mouthwash, try to get one that dose not have alcohol in it. Also Listerine is a pretty strong brand also and is made with alcohol, maybe change to a milder brand of mouth wash. If the problem keeps up go back to and consult the person who pierced you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Using listerine is going to make it sting no end. If you have no other mouthwash just water it down (half water,half mouthwash) and it should sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

listerine stings my tounge. i've mine done since i was 15 i'm 22 now

Advertisement