Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks Hints - Post/request them in this thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭den.fitz

For Honours german, learn vocab for disabled people, 100 words: what would you do if you had to spend the rest of your time in wheelchair, what can we do to help the disabled.
    the letter is on average stuff, there is a tricky part bout what do you think of the fact that the english language is being used everywhere in other countries, your penfriends starts complaining bout words "kids and clothers i think in her local shops. Your also asked what do you think about the knew states comings into the eu. Smoking ban, your opinion.. This seems to be the only german paper out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

den.fitz wrote:
    For Honours german, learn vocab for disabled people, 100 words: what would you do if you had to spend the rest of your time in wheelchair, what can we do to help the disabled.
    the letter is on average stuff, there is a tricky part bout what do you think of the fact that the english language is being used everywhere in other countries, your penfriends starts complaining bout words "kids and clothers i think in her local shops. Your also asked what do you think about the knew states comings into the eu. Smoking ban, your opinion.. This seems to be the only german paper out there.

Since when do they have compositions on the exam?

I thought it was just aural, comprehension & grammar, note, letter...

There is no note, this is Leaving Cert!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

R.D wrote:
    Thanks for posting those man, much appreciated - has anyone else on here done the same Physics and Biology exams?! I'd hate to get a different set of papers...
    completely different biology and geography...

Hi Caoimhe what came up on your german tape i want to check we had same paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

thing about a turkish guy who owned an imbiBstube, note about a woman who thinks the bank stole money from her, conversation between boss and employee, and cant remember news

Yes that was it ok can you tell me as much as possible about paper thanks a million, I have the flu and am collapsing from tiredness everynight frrom studying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SQDD

I'm have done -HL English 1&2
    - HL Maths 1&2 (deb exam paper)
    - OL Irish 1
    - HL Chemistry
    - HL French (dont have exam paper but remember all the Section 2 questions and the gist of the comprehension)
    If any body has HL Physics (with pendulum, filament bulb, converging lens etc) or OL Irish 2 and could send me the actual paper scanned I would be happy to send (scanned) any of the above to you. (obviously no guarantee the pre paper will be the same as your school)
    SQDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ChickateePoo2

Just wondering has anyone done their mocks in history yet and If you got the English paper with the question on Claudius give me a shout cause im goosed.If anyone needs help and had the same English paper as me with regards to geog,religion etc...id be more then happy to help.Hugs and Kisses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mloc666

will u ge able to tell me wat came up on ur accounting mock jo_u_know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ChickateePoo2

For me in Geog came up.

Physical
    Rivers 3 features
    Secondary qs was related to Pollution on two Irish Case Studys ie.Intensive Agriculture,Modern Industry,Sewage,Household Waste,Results=Eutraphication(algae) and Health Hazards to drinking supplies of waters.

Regional
    tough tried to do Italy but the headings of Primary Activity Secondary Activity Tertiary Activity didnt help

Map Question
    Killarney How it developed?Identify 3 examples of tourism and discuss and how did glaciation and rivers shape l/scape

Aerial Photo
    was oblique.Draw sketch put in CBD was one part.Identify residental landuses,Killarney is well serviced use map and photo
    Hope that helps.Any ideas wat came up in History

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Sully Section A is short questions....are u expecting me to write out all 12questions with a's and b's?..hehe! :eek:

Yes.

Only messing ;) No just is there a general area the Q's are ? Iv a **** Home Ec teacher!

Has anyone any tips on approaching answers in it? Like do it in points, paragraphs or which? (Not looking for wats on the paper!)

- Sully

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

JCB wrote:
    How did u get off doin Irish sully?

Iv a hearing disability, never picked up Irish in Primary so basicaly I entered 1st year knowing no Irish at all.

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doe

hey SQDD. I'm totally messed up maths paper 1. So any help for paper 2 would be great! Don't suppose you have the paper?!

Jane Doe wrote:
    hey SQDD. I'm totally messed up maths paper 1. So any help for paper 2 would be great! Don't suppose you have the paper?!

Look back, its already been posted :)

Anyone got the CONSTRUCTION STUDIES Exam nah? Iv a fair idea wats on it, got sent via text but I erased it by mistake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ezyd

Maths Paper 2 Proofs that I got:
    sin2A=2sinAcosA
    tan theta=plus or minus M1-M2 over 1+M1M2
    tan(A+B)=tanA + tanB over 1-tanAtanB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Did anyone have a biology paper with the female reproductive system in section A?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

Does anybody have any hints on what came up in the Scothscéaltaí on Irish paper 2?My paper one was about Europe being like America,JFK and the trials and tribulations of teens.

I've done English,geography and maths paper 1 if anyone needs any help but it looks like lots of hints on them have already been given! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stephencram

Can anyone help wit economics please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Study???

For who got jfk and america = europe in irish paper 1

Clann Lir - how much they suffered
    Fiosracht mna - woman brought it on herself
    stupidity of men and humour in the story

An Triail most of the characters are cold hearted and mean and the other one was how hard it was to be a single mother in the 60's

Poetry Urchnoc cein mhic cainte traits of love song explain first four lines on the second last stanza and describe the life the woman would have with him.

Chlaon me mo Cheann- atmosphere in poem why it is a universal poem...

Treall - metaphors etc

Stair na gaeilge - ruraichta, bardscoileanna etc...

Hope it helps....

If any1 has chemistry papers or business or physics hints plz let me no...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SQDD

I'm have done -HL English 1&2
    - HL Maths 1&2 (deb exam paper)
    - OL Irish 1
    - HL Chemistry
    - HL French (dont have exam paper but remember all the Section 2 questions and the gist of the comprehension)
    If any body has HL Physics (with pendulum, filament bulb, converging lens etc) or OL Irish 2 and could send me the actual paper scanned I would be happy to send (scanned) any of the above to you. (obviously no guarantee the pre paper will be the same as your school) Any help would be much appreciated,
    SQDD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

sully...

short questions ranged from topics lik...protein, carbohyrate, eggs, vitamins,food poisoning, symbols, assurance............

best way to answer is in point form, easy to read and gets to the point. so name ur point and explain it. There are marks(s) going for naming and marks for explaining it.
    you'll know know many points they are looking for by looking at the marks awarded for question. hope that helps!

i hav irish paper2,cld scan it 4 u

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Susicia

squdd,any way you could tell me whats coming up on maths 2 or chem, Im also waiting to do irish pass 2 but would be really gratefull if you could tell me wats coming up in those? Steph, could you tell me wats in irish too??
    Thanks for your time.

emerald_dust@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Rebel Chick

Hi Did anyone do the ordinary level irish paper 1 that had comprehensions about Aiden McGeady and "No Ordinary Women"? Could you please tell me what came up on paper 2? I have it tomorrow and i'm sooo confuddled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Camogie Playa

Did anyone get an Irish Honours paper with Teangmhail and Ur Chnoc Chein Mhic Cainte in the Danat Dualgais Breise?
    Did anyone have a biology paper with the female reproductive in section a?

irish was, gafa ,clanlir , the poems were brid og or faoilean and last one was mac eile, could you help waith economics chemistry biology french all higher please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mloc666

could anyone plz send me the physic,accounting and tech graph mock

Hi people does anyone know anything about physics mocks other then ones with
    Joule Law
    Ohms Law - fillament bulb
    Snells Law
    and conservation of momentum
    In Srction A ,I could greatly do with any help
    Posted my papers in Geo/Biology/Maths/Eng on my "MOCKS ANSWERS" thread
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi here is another physics pre in full
    Hi people does anyone know anything about physics mocks other then ones with
    Joule Law
    Ohms Law - fillament bulb
    Snells Law
    and conservation of momentum
    In Srction A ,I could greatly do with any help
    Posted my papers in Geo/Biology/Maths/Eng on my "MOCKS ANSWERS" thread
    Thanks
    Enjoy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement