Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get rid of them!

• 06-02-2005 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hey im new to these boards and just wonderin hat you guys think of the current batch of new comers in WWE. I mean the likes of Mordecai get built up and then fall of the planet cause they werent ready. Who else do you think just doesnt cut it and takin up tv time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Brow wrote:
    Hey im new to these boards and just wonderin hat you guys think of the current batch of new comers in WWE. I mean the likes of Mordecai get built up and then fall of the planet cause they werent ready. Who else do you think just doesnt cut it and takin up tv time?

you make a good point, however, i'll have to disagree with you.
    yes, the likes of mordecai are given a big push before their time, but this has always been the way.
    he will return at some stage, possibly under a different persona, possibly not. injuries are rampant in the wrestling industry and this is why so many are given a push before their time. undertaker gets hurt, can't wrestle, someone has to take his place.
    i don't know what i'm trying to say. damn hangover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Brow wrote:

Heydenreich,Jindrak,Tomko.It's mostly the big guy that are useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

lets see big show the coach maven all the french lads the bashems jbl and kane he was always rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Yeah, alot of the big guys Vince signs up are useless wrestlers but I personally just wouldn't believe in the likes of Rey or one of the other small guys with the strap. Undoubtedly they are better wrestlers but the big guys are the believable champions.

Brock, Batista, Triple H, Kane, Show, Eddie, Benoit, Angle - these are the guys who should be in contention (albeit with the injuries/problems with these guys).

Out of the current crop, I havent seen anyone yet with a good character or acting skills. Matt Morgan could have been used alot better had he been trained fully and given a few acting lessons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think Luther Reigns has potential.I like that inverted swinging neckbreaker he uses as a finisher although he doesn't use it very often nowadays.
    Wrestling alongside Angle should help him develop his mat skills more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I think Luther Reigns has potential too and lets hope Angle can do something with him and mark jindrak too. As for others like heidenreich and snitsky, where can they go after their stories are done. I dont see them as regulars on every week going for titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I know what you were trying to say julep but is it worth damaging a wrestlers chances of eventually making it by throwing him at the deep end. I mean will mordecai have the same reception should he return? Theyre thinking of having matt morgan return under a mask as people will remember him as the guy that couldnt cut it. Of the recent ones i hoped Carlito would be something special but he got injured, Luther is good also.

Advertisement