Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80s/90s Thrash/Speed Metal Night

Options
  • 06-02-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what the interest would be if a night like this was organised in the near future - purely 80s and 90s thrash/speed metal, none of this nu-metal stuff, or even the latest Norwegian Viking Black Parody Metal

Would people go for such a night, featuring bands like

Sacred Reich, Exodus, Anthrax, Metallica, Testament, Exodus, Death Angel, Dark Angel, Slammer, Annihilator, Slayer, Kreator, Overkill, Nuclear Assault, Voivod, DRI, Sepultura, Destruction, Tankard, Suicidal Tendencies, MOD, Xentrix, Sabbat, Sodom, Vio-Lence, Forbidden, Coronor, Hades, Agent Steel

And the venue I suppose would probably some night in Bruxelles, if it could be organised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I would so go....if I was old enough :)

To see Anthrax and Sodom along with Sacred Reich and more would be class tbh.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

I don't think he means the bands in person.
    Its a dj.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Christ, make it happen man, make it happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Yep, sounds great, go for it... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I don't think he means the bands in person.
    Its a dj.

Ah.....Would still be class either way :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement