Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

experiences using 3.5ghz

• 06-02-2005 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

does anybody have any thoughts on these wireless bb companies? like www.lastmile.ie I was thinking of getting their service, but it seems a little expensive to set up. Any thoughts? Anyone used them?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭nilhg

I have had Lastmile's 512/512 service for 3 months now with no real problems,have found them very easy to deal with if your choice is between dialup and Lastmile my advice would be to go for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Whoa! That's a severe 'connection' fee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Yeah, i think most of it goes to buying the radio and having it installed. There isn't really much chance of them letting you install the antenae yourself, tbh.

**Bump**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

€250 to install and €250pm for 2Mbps, that's looking fairly competitive these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I must agree with you there, blaster99, that really is a joke. Anyone know if they are planning on upgrading the speed/cap or lowering the price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

And I thought Eircom was bad!!! :D

Advertisement