Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulcher Lawn Mower

Options
  • 06-02-2005 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in buying a Mulcher lawnmower. I've never actually see how one works though. Will the lawn look the same as if I had cut it with a standard mower with a grass bag?

Anyone had any experiences with these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi SAS,

I bought a Husvarna (SP ?) from Mc Quillans, they are very good if you cut the lawn every week.

When used properly it is very good, the one I have converts to a standard mower in a minute if the grass gets too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭JimmyL

Mulcher is not very good for the prefect lawn but it saves alot of emptying essential if you have alot to cut.

Not sure, if it is our mulcher or not but I often get clumps of grass after mowing which tends to encourage weeds - the blades probably need sharpening.

It also doesn't like wet grass - the cutted grass really clumps together and would stop the mower.

Advertisement