Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Video Tutorials

• 06-02-2005 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

Just to let people know that i'll have my first video tutorial uploaded to my website pretty soon (within the next hour or two) that shows you how to make a star trek beam out effect with Premier Pro.

Check it out:

http://www.stevetrek.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gothic Warrior

Why do you list the 'resolution' of the video under the "aspect ratio" heading? Do you even know what aspect ratio is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

You're absolutely right, dunno why i put that in. I'll fix it in the morning. Cheers for the heads up.

Ok people as of about 12am last night the beam out tutorial is online. Check it out and tell me what u think in my forums. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ok, enough pimping your site.

John

I wouldn't consider that pimping, i'm just informing them that a video tutorial on how to create star trek beam out effects is now on the site, that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, you informed us in the first post, and then when people replied saying you'd made an error, I'm sure people could realise that it's online.

John

Advertisement