Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Down?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

up & running again now in dublin

Yeah, all is well now. I can dial 1742 and VM again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

still having probs with meteor sim, calls disconnecting - in Kildare ....anyone else having the same probs. Can ring for about 2 seconds or receive a call and then it drops!

No emergancy message on 1905 either so just wondering is it still ongoing for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

samo wrote:
    still having probs with meteor sim, calls disconnecting - in Kildare ....anyone else having the same probs. Can ring for about 2 seconds or receive a call and then it drops!

No emergancy message on 1905 either so just wondering is it still ongoing for anyone else?

Ok its all good again, switched the phone off/on a few times, took the sim out spoke to it lovingly :D and voila, its up and ringing away happily. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

came back in cork at around half one this morning. Bloody phone woke me up with the back-log of delivery reports and texts coming in. The poor phone nearly had a seizure.

Did anyone ring up to complain? What excuse did they give this time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lollypop05

Yup couldn't use it for over an hour :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

I can't believe what I'm seeing... I've never had any such problems with vodafone! You lot want to think about changing over! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭Genghis

mick_irl wrote:
    came back in cork at around half one this morning. Bloody phone woke me up with the back-log of delivery reports and texts coming in. The poor phone nearly had a seizure.

Did anyone ring up to complain? What excuse did they give this time?

They just said it was down for a few hours. The CSR couldn't have sounded less bothered. I mentioned to her that I had made similar complaints in the past but got no feedback, all she could say was sorry again.

I don't think a text apology, or some other gesture would've been overdoing it. Meteor seem to have made no comment whatever about it.

I wonder is there any recourse via ComReg?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

I can't believe what I'm seeing... I've never had any such problems with vodafone! You lot want to think about changing over! :confused:

Aside from the fact that I dispise Vodafone beyond belief, I don't think I could live without my free texts. :) They alone are reason enough to be on Meteor. Downtime happens, it's a fact of life. Just cause Meteor are a smaller company it makes it a bit more noticible.

Advertisement