Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post on message board regarding upcoming pissup

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Maximilian wrote:
    Amazing. I just posted this

Not as good as what I posted below

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Amazing. I just posted this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Posting links to spammy posts that you put on other boards is not big nor is it clever. "Weee look at me, I have discovered teh interweb" It's like a textual version of jackass, but without as high an IQ level - and it's all been done before.
    And another thing, you are asking to be flamed by posting things like "look at the amazing thing that I did, all by myself and without adult supervision" (ok I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea).
    The last thing you want is for Pam to comment on your post - tis a fate worse than death.

If you read and abide by these guidelines, I'm quite sure your stay here will be a happy one.

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

yeah point taken. I'd delete it only these replies are pretty funny tbh.

Advertisement