Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo designs - websites???

Options
  • 07-02-2005 6:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey. Anyone know of any good sites with galleries of tattoos/tattoo designs, script styles etc., etc.??? Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Do a google search, loads of stuff out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh deviant art has some really good stuff,spent hours looking through there one day. Only problem with it though is that its other peoples tatoo designs. I always thought a tattoo was a personal thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Bmezine has some good stuff too, but again they're generally peoples tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Mayshine wrote:

Jays they've loads of them - might use one of them for my next tatt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

GaRtH_V wrote:
    yeh deviant art has some really good stuff,spent hours looking through there one day. Only problem with it though is that its other peoples tatoo designs. I always thought a tattoo was a personal thing
    can be that way,but a mate of mine,arty farty fancy dude that he is spent weeks working on a design for himself involving a moon,bat and reiper and got it done on his shoulder,went on holidays to malyaisa and met a fella on the beach with a sickeningly similar tattoo on his chest. :D serves him right,he should have just got his initials like i advised him to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

This has the best collection that I could find.... http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/

Advertisement