Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What cpu fan?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dark Bane

The Zalman CNPS7700-CU is an awesome CPU cooler. I ordered one from OverClockers.co.uk three weeks ago- it only took four days to deliver and (performance wise) is more than satisfactory. If you can't afford that particular one, or you need it to be smaller, go for the 7000B series just as Kernel suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Unfortunately it won't fit my boards :(

I'll browse around the zalman site and see if they have one that fits. Anyway the answer to my question seems to be that zalman or thermalright are the ones to get. What's thermaltake and arctic cooling like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭padraigf

Most of the Arctic coolers have performance on a par, or perhaps slightly better than the stock coolers, they focus mainly on noise as far as I know. As for thermaltake, I think theyre ok, no great shakes though.

Advertisement