Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein in Brixton

Options
  • 07-02-2005 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

Just wanting to day that the Rammstein gig in Brixton on Saturady night was absolutley savage. The pyrotechnics were so good we could feel the heat off the flame throwers about 60 feet away! The set was shi*t hot and the performance was spot on.
    The support from Apocalyptica was truly brilliant. Four cellos and a drummer combined to breath a whole new lease of life into the Metallica classics.
    All in all, well worth the trip.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Good, I'm going to see them at the Hurricane Festival in ScheiBl, Germany in June. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I went Thurs night and was well impresssed ,was sorry I didnt get tickets for the next night. Set list was great,Du Riecht So Gut was class,pity there was no engel tho. Plenty of burnt eyelashes around. The highlight had to be Oli crowdsurfing in a dinghy. Amazing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

The dinghly was class all right. I'd have liked to have heard some more of the older tracks too. I was hoping for a rendition of Seeman or maybe Klavier. The closest they got to one of their ballads was Ohne Dich. Still Ich Will and Sonne mare than made up for these omissons.

Advertisement