Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Freezing

Options
  • 07-02-2005 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

The girlfriend has an iPod and it is giving problems, I was wondering if anyone has had similiar problems and can help.

The unit is locking up/freezing for no reason. There is no consistancy as to when it does it. It will freeze and lock up for some time and the next time you go to turn it on after it has locked up it has drained the battery.

This is the second iPod that has done this, we sent the first one back to Apple under warranty, should we just keep sending it back till we get one that works properly?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

If its dodint it for no reason (ie just sitting there) send it back. My GF's one has done it twice while she's been jogging but never since.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Bring it back to where you got it,get your money back and get one of these.
    Heck you'll even have enough money left over to bring the missus out for a meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Bring it back to where you got it,get your money back and get one of these.
    Heck you'll even have enough money left over to bring the missus out for a meal.

or one one of these and you can take her to Spain too !!

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=306814&cks=PRL

;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=10274

Talk about copying the idea of an Ipod. The only thing they changed is the Clickwheel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Hate when they say it can store 10,000 songs, cos to do that the quality would be sh1tty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

press the power on off utton a few times.
    Then hold down play and menu button, this will reset and not loose any songs. Got this on apple website before when it happened me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

oh to get back to the thread topic, my ipod freezes a bit too, but only when connecting it to itunes. I usually just have to hard reset it and its grand then, but still a bit of a pain

Advertisement