Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000 Star DSs from Nintendo

Options
  • 07-02-2005 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any information regarding delivery dates for the above ? I paid up last Monday, and was told they would be delivered this week, although I wasn't given any dates etc.

I'm impatient ! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

im in the same boat as you my friend! i paid on tuesday, and i was hoping it would be here by friday, but friday came and went, so im hoping either today or tomorrow :D

has anyone got theirs yet from nintendo?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I paid last monday morning, still (impatiently) waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I was told the end of this week, and if it didn't show, to call them back.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What/where is this????????

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They said the end of this week to me, and I paid on Thursday. C'mon Nintendo, we're impatient!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

Its to be posted to me at work. so as soon as I get it, I'll reply here !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Paid on Tuesday last week. Said it'd arrive end of this week. *shakes fist*

jonny24ie: if you have 1000 Nintendo stars and €190 Nintendo will send you a DS with demo of Wario Ware, Metroid Hunter and Super Mario 64x4 (and a TShirt). They are probably all sold out by now though.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

jonny24ie wrote:
    What/where is this????????

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Paid last Monday and still no sign. Hope we're not left waiting too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Where is the offer on the site lads?
    I assume it is on the 24:7 lounge bit?

• Advertisement

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Where is the offer on the site lads?
    I assume it is on the 24:7 lounge bit?

It was, but all 3000 of them were snapped up by last Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

It was, but all 3000 of them were snapped up by last Sunday.

arseburgers

<edit> ooops, thanks anyway furry :D

according to posts on nintendo-europe. People in the UK have started receiving their DSs today !

mine arrived today at 10am by ParcelForce *shudder*

Nice little machine ! Find yoshi a bit slow in Mario though

mine arrived as well this morning at about 11, so i skipped uni and stayed playing it all day :D

Right - I'm taking tomorrow off in the hopes that it'll arrive.

good idea my friend, you wont be disapointed!

Still no sign of mine, despite the payment going through last Monday. I'm getting impatient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Mine arrived yesterday. It's lovely. Super Mario 64 is pretty awkward without an analogue stick though, and the thumbstrap isn't as much use as I'd hope. I really can't wait for the ful versions of Metroid Prime: Hunters and Wario Ware Touched, though. 'Specially that Wario.

I'm still waiting. How was yours delivered? Was it the postman or a special delivery?

• Advertisement

That sucks that it hasnt arrived yet man :(

Mine was delivered by parcelforce! I dunno why you havent yours yet, maybe give nintendo a ring and ask!!

Wario ware Touched is very addictive alright, just one more go, I haven't played any of the other Wario ware titles on the GBA so im thinking of putting in a preorder for the US version. What level can you guys get to in the demo?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

mine's not been deliverd yet either :(

*waits*

I'm also still waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I think my highest score in Wario Ware is somewhere around 50. My memory is only slightly better than that of the demo's game card, which has none. Grr. Though the lack of battery back-up prevents things like being metaphorically kicked in the nads every time I'm reminded that my top score in Mario 64's Wanted was beaten by a girl on her first go. Grr x2

Did everyone else's seedy "Touch Me" t-shirt come in XL? It hardly looks flattering in a smaller frame, and that surely isn't conducive to any memorable "touching" scenarios. Surprised that one got past Nintendo's QA.

yeah my T-shirt is extra large, im wearing mine today, albeit under my hoody! ill wear it in my next lecture for the craic! i got up to 53 yesterday! anyone know how many levels are in the demo?

I just got mine - stupid parcelforce delivered it to the wrong address.

\o/ ...wooohooo!! - now enjoy!! :D

stupid parcelforce :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Mine arrived this morning! \o/
    A size XL t-shirt with 'Touch Me!' across the chest isn't the most flattering thing for me to be wearing...given that I'm both female and not size XL.
    WarioWare ROCKS! Can't wait for the full game, my little sister is getting it with her DS on release day. Yoinked! Metroid is fun too, but I'd love to see a new 2D side-scroller Metroid game for DS, or a Zero Mission-esque remake of Super Metroid. I'm really enjoying Super Mario 64 too, though I've only got 2 stars so far because I wanted to try out all the other stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Mine hasn't come yet. I thought it came via an Post, and our post came today but no DS :( However if what deRanged says to right, then it might have come, I'll find out when I get home.

• Advertisement

I take it Parcelforce would leave a note if you're not there when they try to deliver it?

Advertisement