Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The first Irish Millionair !

Options
  • 27-02-2001 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

You mallet heads obviously don't have any sense of humor !!

Why don't U stop reading the humor board, which is I *presume* for jokes and the like, and come back when U lose that sad cynical attitude !!

Maybe then U might have a laugh U Prats'!!

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 27-02-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

hehe very good smile.gif

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

TEE HEE

John

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

This cultchie Mick is appearing on the Irish Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
    >>Gaybo: "Mick you've done very well so far 500,000 and one life left ,phone a friend, the next question will give you the first ever Million if you get it right but if you get it wrong you will be out of the game and drop to 32,000 are you ready?"

>>Mick: "Sure I'll have a go"
    >>Gaybo : "Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest??? Is it
    >>A--Robin B--Sparrow C--Cuckoo D--Trush!!!! Remember Mick its worth 1 Million."

>>Mick: " I think I know who it........ but I'm not 100%....no I haven't got a clue.Can I phone a friend please Gay just to be sure?"

>>Gay: "Yes Mick who do you want to phone?"
    >>Mick: "I'll phone Paddy back home in BallygoOn." (ringing)

>>Paddy: "Hello..."
    >>Gay: "Hello Paddy its Gay Byrne here from who wants to be a millionaire I have Mick here and he is doing really well on 500,000 but needs your help to get the Million. The next voice you hear will be Micks - he'll explain the question there are 4 possible answers and 1 correct answer and you have 30 seconds to answer - fire away Mick."

>>Mick: "Paddy Which of the following birds does not build it's own nest??? Is it
    A--Robin B--Sparrow C--Cuckoo D--Trush!!!!

>>Paddy: "Jesus Mick thats simple.....Its a Cuckoo.
    >>
    >>Mick: "You think?"
    >>Paddy: "I'm sure."
    >>Mick: " Thanks Paddy." (hangs up)
    >>Gay: "Well do you want to stick on 500,000 or play on for first ever Million Mick?"

>>Mick: "I want to play, I'll go with C--Cuckoo
    >>Gay: "Is that your final answer?"

>>Mick: "It is."
    >>Gay: "Are you confident?"

>>Mick: "Yes fairly Paddys a sound bet."
    >>Gay: "Mick .....you had 500,000 and you said Cuckoo - You have just won 1 MILLION POUNDS. Here is your cheque you have been a great contestant and a real gambler audience please put your hands together for Mick." (clapping)

That night Mick calls round to Paddy and brings him down to the local to fill him full of drink and as they are sitting at the bar Mick turns to Paddy and ask's "Tell me Paddy!!!How in Gods name did you know that it was the Cuckoo that does not build its own nest, sure you know **** all about birds?????"
    Paddy: "Listen Mick, everbody knows that ****en Cuckoos lives in a
    clock!!!!"

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

worthy of a *groan*, that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm not sure if it even deserves that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

nono still groanable, I don't think its a good joke for readin but youd probably be killed for telling it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

"Yo Mamma" said:
    ---
    You mallet heads obviously don't have any sense of humor !!
    ---

Um... I think the fact that we DO have a sense of humour is shown by our acknowledgement that yer joke was cack wink.gif

Still... eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Hugo that is truly ****e! :/

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" ;D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭gimp, apparently

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! <- now thats sarcasm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

THE FLANGE! PRO RUGBY BENDER!

Advertisement