Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone offering free extra battery to 3G users?

Options
  • 07-02-2005 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

According to this item on ENN.ie: For the record 4 February, they say Vodafone are offering a free extra battery to their 3G customers...

nothing on the website (as yet) and after a call the Vodafone CSR said it was only for owners of the Motorola V980 handset...

Even though I charge the 6630 every night I've had a couple of days where it has given up by late afternoon which can be be a real inconvenience when out and about...

anyone with battery issues might want to call Vodafone to let them know, making sure they take a note of the handset and how often it is happening to you and that they follow up on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Yeah, all Motorola v980 handsets now come with 2 batterys. The Nokia and Sony Ericsson are still being shipped with only one. It's probably more to do with Motorola being willing to supply the battery FOC and the others not.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I got onto cust care today about this and the chap said to drop into an agent and see what they could do for me.
    He said that they were aware of the issue of short battery life and there might be a similar offer for nokia users in the pipeline.

It would be good as i have the same prob as Dub with my 6630

so methinks i'll drop in and try to blag myself a free battery!!

:)

Advertisement