Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Better than Beckham

• 07-02-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

"You throw a football, he goes out into the middle of the pitch, he'll charge after the ball, put his head down, flick the ball in the air, and then bounces it on his nose 20 or 30 times. David Beckham can't do that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/4203327.stm

:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Maybe he could replace Keane?? ;)
    I hear though that he has a tendancy to leave the leg in when he is tackling, could have a poor disciplinary record.
    I could even see him frigtening Viera

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

yop wrote:
    I hear though that he has a tendancy to leave the leg in when he is tackling, could have a poor disciplinary record.

Would he not be inclined to lick his nads in the middle of a game, I've never heard of Keano doing that, well not in public anyway. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

yop wrote:

In fairness he has a very good disciplinary record , except v. the Black Cats :D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

The Muppet wrote:
    "Would he not be inclined to lick his nads in the middle of a game, I've never heard of Keano doing that, well not in public anyway

Keane doesn't he get Viera to that for him :cool: *packs his bags ready 2 be banned*
    galactus wrote:
    except v. the Black Cats :D
    Well he had up to Xmas but since then he has gone to the dogs..... :eek:

god shut down this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

yop wrote:
    Keane doesn't he get Viera to that for him :cool: *packs his bags ready 2 be banned*

So that's what Viera does when he's in Keanes Pocket. Do you know if Gerrard does the same? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

galactus wrote:
    In fairness he has a very good disciplinary record , except v. the Black Cats :D

Ya but he a little frightened against Wolves .(oh please go stop this now)

Advertisement