Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pav

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

down in UL over the weekend. Very impressive campus. They're swimming pool is bigger than our whole sports hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

Yeah its a grand spot, they also have a very nice SU-run Student bar aaaaaaaaaaaaaarhrhrhhgh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Yeah. Saw that too. I wonder if the students just all hang around the campus or do they venture into the wild wild west of limerick city??? i don;t think i'd like to be marooned on campus somewhere, like the impression you get of american uni's on tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

Limerick City, sure at least its not the newly re-opened Chav.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Yeah. Saw that too. I wonder if the students just all hang around the campus or do they venture into the wild wild west of limerick city??? i don;t think i'd like to be marooned on campus somewhere, like the impression you get of american uni's on tv.
    they venture in, but not all that regularly , whats it that club they have out there beside ul i can't remember, but anyway they are more or less too lazy to head in...and sure twould be just the same ole crap if u did every week, only a few clubs in limerick, trinity rooms, market, icon, etc..

• Advertisement
Advertisement