Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carole Nash's Insurence Group Guide online???

Options
  • 07-02-2005 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Where if anywhere can i get a list of what bikes fall into which groups for carole nash???? I am looking to get a hornet 250 or bandit 250 or equivalent size and style, but its a pain in the ass to have to keep ringing up for quotes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

I haven't seen an online guide. But if you get Bike Buyers Guide in a newsagents, they list the Hibernian and Carole Nash insurance grouping for _new_ bikes. Some of the groupings listed in the used bikes are, IIRC, for Hibernian.

You could also buy one of the UK bike mags, they tend to have listings with insurance categories.
    Norwich Union = Hibernian here
    Carole Nash = Carole Nash funnily enough ;)

I think Which Bike? might be the one to get. Ride or TWO have a listing too. Or Bike Trader.

Actually MCN might have the info...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

thanks mate

Advertisement