Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well the 1st Semi Final sucked !!!!

• 29-06-2000 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Well that was a crap game.

What moron thought up the golden goal rule. I mean yes it was a penalty but what a way to loose/win a semi final. I remember some games with extra time with loads of goals, excitment. Now with this golden goal ****e its all ca*** with most teams afraid to try and win it.

Gah and I wanted to see the Portugese in the final frown.gif

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

I'd agree, I couldn't believe it was Golden Goal sh1te.

But to be fair Portugal didn't deserve to win, they only really had the one chance where they got the goal.

Still they were one of the most entertaining teams to watch in finals and they bet England smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

Hehe holland have missed 2 penos so far the 1st half was good second half is ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

HOw can a team miss 6 peno's ????????
    ahh well if it keeps my mate happy and that's enough !!! plus i have £20 on Italy to win the thinghy !!!

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement