Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mock Complaints

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

This post has been deleted.

THE TRAIN TRACKS WERE EASY TO FIND IN THE KILLARNEY MAP!!!

THEY WERE RIGHT THERE WITH THE TREES AROUND IT...........

IT SORT OF LOOKED LIKE A ROAD OR TRAIN TRACK OF SOME TYPE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

on the killarney map i thought it was quite clear but I only did the ordinance survey question on killarney and on business paper 2 my teacher gave us the 2004 mock exam paper which was incredibly tough like really hard as opposed to the past jc papers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

For geography we didn't get a normal mock exam, the teacher is a good one and knows that the short answer questions were too easy so instead he gave us 6 long answer questions for the exam....2 hours long so 20 mins per question or summit. Obviously it was harder than the normal one as there were no choices of questions but it was a good measure of our ability...and I think that's what the mocks are there for. Drawing 2 sketch maps was hard on the'ol head though :)

How many marks were going for finding train tracks tbh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

the wordsearch on the CSPE paper was too hard :P (obviously being sarcastic)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement