Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tally-Ho!

• 07-02-2005 8:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭

Free printing in Tally and its sweeeeeet..........

Just done a couple hundred pages of lecture notes!

:D

Comments

Burn them, and start printing again.

Oh no wait, its green week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Again this sounds like a personal attack but it's actually just a general rant.

I hate the c**ts, that, at peak times they're printing off literaly about 100 pages of "lecture notes". How is this possible? Firstly, how can hog a machine and not care? Secondly, what kinda of lecturer subject, gives you so much notes that need to be printed at the same time? Someone explain how all this works? Please.

Shout at netsoc too, during repeats they were printing out hundreds of...actually I don't know what it was. Said netsoc on it anyways. Posters or flyers, not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

3 lectures a day or so of between 3-10 pages each. Do that a couple of times a term.......

Thats the maths.....

We always get powerpoint lectures e-mailed to us after every lecture so no one needs to take notes during it.

Loadsa journal articles needed too as the books however new, are out of date by the time we get to our exams....

There's a deactivated pay machine looming in the corner of the computer room though so I don't think the honeymoon will last....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Again this sounds like a personal attack but it's actually just a general rant.

I hate the c**ts, that, at peak times they're printing off literaly about 100 pages of "lecture notes". How is this possible? Firstly, how can hog a machine and not care? Secondly, what kinda of lecturer subject, gives you so much notes that need to be printed at the same time? Someone explain how all this works? Please.

Do you not remember Dr Lyons's notes from Chemistry, something mad like 300 pages of notes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I do.. (from my summer resits) still have 'em. Just turned em over and I use it as scrap /roughwork paper now while I'm studying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

ApeXaviour wrote:
    I do.. (from my summer resits) still have 'em. Just turned em over and I use it as scrap /roughwork paper now while I'm studying.
    ah i take too much pleasure in ****ing away all me crap after resits, just turn bag upside down over a bin ;) (without laptop in it)

o you not remember Dr Lyons's notes from Chemistry, something mad like 300 pages of notes?

NO!!! Where they pdfs with lots of graphs? Thermochemistry? 300 pages....? more like 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Lyons stuff seemed like loadsa pages (cos ugh chemistry) but kevs prob right with his 30 figure (although it was like 4 pages per page or something so in reality a lot more...)
    But he wasnt thermo...he did like equilibrium stuff in 1st yr, and this year em actually i dont really know! im thinking kinetics or something..
    anyway yeah crappy stuff, that ill have to study sometime in the distant future, i.e. may....

scolls?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

scolls?
    not in chem, only have to do 2/3 subjects....hence im ignoring it

ignoring it

Aww. poor chemistry.

not in chem, only have to do 2/3 subjects....hence im ignoring it
    sweet , well fer some....