Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boobies...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Neuro-Praxis - A hardened nerve?

Neuro-Praxis - Nerve action?

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Here is a really disgustin joke about boobbies

An 83-year old woman decided that she'd seen and done everything, and the time had come to depart from this world. After considering various methods of doing away with herself, she came to the conclusion that the quickest and surest method would be to shoot herself through the heart. The trouble was, she wasn't certain about exactly where her heart was, so she phoned her doctor and asked him. He told her that her heart was located two inches below her left nipple. So she shot herself in the left kneecap.

Its Funny Coz It's true

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Neuro-praxis is what they call
    neurapraxia in germany.

Neurapraxia is an injury to a nerve that
    interrupts conduction causing temporary
    paralysis but not degeneration and that is
    followed by a complete and rapid recovery

Hows that ?
    N e closer ??

You never expect the Beefy Inquisition !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

It's pins and needles, or when your limbs go to sleep, I revealed it last night. biggrin.gif So, strictly speaking, alot of the answers were right, but nobody actually knew that pins and needles were what they were talking about. Nice research, lads. biggrin.gif

Give me back my towel. I'll sue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Oops. My reasearch bad frown.gif

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

LOL neuro, that is very amusing, im glad i didnt try to guess! biggrin.gif

Advertisement