Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Sheets of Mirror

Options
  • 07-02-2005 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for some sheet mirror, the kind you'd see in a gym.
    Even a couple pains/sheets of 6'x4', it would be mounted on a wall also.

Any ideas or help ?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Goll Mac Morna

Try your local GLAZIER he/she should be able to supply mirror glass no prob.- check the Yellow Pages .
    The one in my area cuts glass to sell e.g. if you needed to replace a broken pane of glass. He also sells "mirror" glass, I have got this a couple of times e.g. to replace a broken mirror or to put a mirror on a bedroom cabinet door.
    With the size of sheets you are talking about transport might be a prob. unless you have access to a van.
    Probably best to have it delivered.
    For sheets that size it might also be best to get the glazier to fix the mirror glass to wood, you could then fix the wood to the wall (you won't run the risk of shattering/ cracking a big pane of glass as you are "tightening" it to the walll)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Get the glazer to fit it. Make sure you tell him if it's 6'x4' (4 feet high) or 4'x6' (6 feet high).

Make enquiries about:
    Type of glass.
    Thinckness of glass.
    Colour of glass.
    Fixings - glue and / or screws.

Advertisement