Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fist of the North Star

Options
  • 07-02-2005 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone know where I could get any of the Fist of the north star series on DVD or was it even released on DVD??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It was released on DVD by Manga, GAME had it for a while. I just sold my copy of the series to a guy in work on Sunday, I wasn't a huge fan and I needed cash...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I got theentire six dvd set in GAME for €36 a little while back. Although if unless your a real fan of the series i wouldn't suggest you buy it for anything more, itreally just seems to be the same thing ovr and over again, i still haven't managed to watch the entire series, i think i'm up to about disc 5 now.

I saw it in Virgin in the Square during the weekend, or somewhere around the Square anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

play.com has it. Patiently awaiting mine in the post.

Advertisement