Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP -vs- DS (So what ya going for??)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

evad_lhorg wrote:
    so anywho, after college i popped down to dawson st to talk away to ye old work mates and found out every GAME store received a store console of a DS. so me being me I stood there fo about 45 minutes playing away. it only has what comes in the boxso thats just metroid prime. it took me a goodwhile to get used to the controls and im still a bit dody with them. i found using the stylus easier than the thumbstrap(on ;) ) for plaing and the jumping. Can wait to get mine now though cause i had great fun drawing stuff on pictochat, all i needed was someone to send it too :(
    The deputy manager in Tallaght is now officially addicted to Metroid. And he came up to me and asked 'Is there any way Prime on the GameCube can be as good as this?' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

How long have you worked with ste and you still havnt converted him to Nintendo! tut tut kirby!

Not Ste. Darren. The bouncy little guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

did he leave?

Ste's still there. He's been on holiday lately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement