Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro 2000

• 23-06-2000 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

AS I said before HOLLAND will go through after beating Figo and co. in the semi's but lose to France who will breeze passed the Italians in the semi's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

fraid not, Spain are gonna win Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Bloody Drunkard

Spain were lucky against Slovenia and even luckier against Yugoslavia

pure skill, it was.

Pure Luck

Prediction 1 comes through : PORTUGAL true to the semi's. Come on ITALY 2nite a good game the Hagi and co.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

It isnt too hard to "predict" who will get through. I mean you seem to predict the favourites everytime, you cant really loose. I mean I woulda liked to see what you woulda put down when england were 2-0 up vs Portugal, you wouldnt have thought Portugal would be semi finalists/finalists.

anyhow WELL DONE,

johnor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

I dunno I think Holland could go all the way.

If France do it they will be the first team in history to win both the world cup and the european cup together.

Originally posted by Bloody Drunkard:
    When Holland win 2nite and France win on Sunday i will be proved right

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

give em another ten penalties and maybe they can get one of the buggers into the net/

When Holland win 2nite and France win on Sunday i will be proved right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

their boss quit as well..
    they should get ex ajax, barcelona coach.. loui van de gall (or something similar) .. he'll sort them out.

• Advertisement

I can't believe it the *******s let me down I was so nearly right

Advertisement