Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which show is on rightnow?

Options
  • 07-02-2005 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

\Dudley's show is on now??
    Just heard it starting with The Books.. and now some belgian band... the De Portables of Jurgen perhaps? I know Jurgen a bit! tha's a weird paradox here. :confused: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

it was joss after the frog. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

hey dave,
    in which band does Joss play?? seems like he has played with some belgian dude that I know....

edit: I KNEW it was de Portables and Kohn (Jurgen)! grand stuff.. you normally never hear this outside of these regions. Kohn btw, means Rabbit is western-flemish dialect. Compare it to the Kerry dialect. ;)

Ive no idea...He seems to have played with everybody....Dudley?

Gondalhibouchat, let me know if you want to try X-cast...we can hook you up remotely from Holland to bcast on X live!!?

hey dave
    what's x-cast, you mean for a broadcast??? err....how?? seem hocus pocus to me, but yeah, why not!!! I'd relish that.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

that'd be deadly!

deadly boring? :)

val, are you on air tonight..or an easy branlette night at home?
    been in paris last few days..was nice but spent too much money ...bought like 15 cd's..oh oh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Just read this.
    No, I didn't go on Monday. Me and my left hand had a wondeful Valentine night.
    Dathi, you're taking Maria to Paris soon for a belated Valentine weekend, don't you?

Advertisement