Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mitsubishi Carisma 97

Options
  • 08-02-2005 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

:) any one have a mitsubishi Carisma and upgarded the sound system

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭waynesworld

becuse i want to upgrade mine and have a chat with any one who may have :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I don't have an experience with doing the job myself but if I am correct the Carisma has a standard head unit made by Sony or JVC, etc in the dash. Should be straight forward enough to remove. I upgraded my stereo in my old car a couple of years ago, wasn't sure what I was doing so brought it to a professional who only charged £35 for fitting in it (including fitting the cd changer in the boot). He did a tidy job too, no visible wires either. Same guy only charges about €65 these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭waynesworld

I can fit radios no problem i just looking for some one with a carisma to compair speckers and fitting to that type of car so please on reply's from mitsubishi carisma thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thetoilet

Hi there,

I just got a 97 carisma last night, and I am gonna rip out the rubbish stereo that is currently in place. Not sure if it is FF, as it looks from the 80's but I will tell you how easy it is... can not see any problems though. Don't suppose anyone knows if they use ISO connectors on mitsubishi cars?

Cheers
    Dan

• Advertisement
Advertisement