Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scratchy Facial Hair

• 08-02-2005 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend is always complaining that my beard hair is always bristly (is that a word?) and I'm wondering is there anything I do to soften it?

A beard conditioner if you will?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

What lenght is it (you're beard hair)?

It softens the longer it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭*Sassy*

Have you got a full on beard or do you mean stubble?

If it's a beard, for the love of God shave it off man!!

If its stubble, designer or otherwise, she can put up with it for a few days of the week, but have a shave at the weekend (especially if you're expecting some action) and use some sort of balm after to soften your skin.

My boyf has a bit of stubble most days but when he's clean shaven his face feels like a baby's arse and he knows I love it so does it when we're gonna be together. I like it when he's a bit stubbly too cos he looks all macho etc, just doesn't feel too nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

aye my missus loves the stubblay but doesnt like the feel when your kissing etc...unfortunately thats the luck of the draw with stubble,unless you leave your beard grow for a few days and then the hair will be logner and softer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I find to make it very soft, the best Idea is to use a shaving OIL to shave, not foam/gel/cream. What happens is, you wash your face, rub on the shaving oil, and shave, after you just lightly rinse, this removes any unwanted lose hairs.. as it is oil, it will not get washed away from that little rinse, leaving your skin as smooth as moi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

my dad has a full beard and uses johnsons baby shampoo on it he say it helps it stay nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i got a beard rash from invisible stubble before! couldn't even see it and barely felt it, but so much kissing and rubbing irritated the crap out of my skin!
    it was really strange, but then i scratched him with my labret spike so all was fair
    hehe
    i think if you dont shave as much the stubble isn't as rough. i'm a big fan of a bit of nicely cultivated facial hair, if you do it right for your face shape it completely enhances how you loook.
    nyyyommm

Advertisement