Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I need Internet Explorer

• 08-02-2005 1:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Having been totally converted to using firefox i decide to make a customised install cd (xp pro) using nlite. It had an option to exclude ie from setup, yay i taught.
    Installed windows and every other program i had, went to go update.
    Need ie :(
    Thats where my problem started, i cant seem to get it downloaded. Taught maybe it came with sp2 but it didnt.
    Can someone point me in the right direction on how to get it?

Jozi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

No. Don't ever say that. You don't need IE.. ever...

You could switch on automatic updates to notify you when they are available for download, bypass IE altogether, and then only select the ones you want/need.

It's generally on MS Office CDs, as well as nearly every computer magazine coverdisc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Automatic updates, had not taught of that yet althou i like to do it myself and not have it dl in the back ground.
    Been using mozilla firefox for ages now well recomended.

Jozi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Advertisement