Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Merchant Accounts?

Options
  • 08-02-2005 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does anyone know which merchant account has the best rates and supports multicurrency (or single currency in USD) charges to visa/mastercard/amex?

Im only interested in real merchant account, not 3rd party like paypal,worldpay etc... must allow me to submit transaction information for real time processing through internet gateway from my web server API (like authorize.net). I have no interest in using branded pages on the merchant providers server. I operate my own SSL web server.

All of the merchant providers that do USD processing i have found either require US Social Securty Number or charge outrageously high fees.

Do any of the irish banks offer multicurrency merchant accounts?

---
    Eric

Advertisement