Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chock full of nuts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

paperclip wrote:

Would you mind telling me how and why this is funny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

selective humour i guess
    Keyzer wrote:
    Would you mind telling me how and why this is funny?

That clip is absolute b0llox...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i think it's class :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Keyzer, please be more constructive in your criticism. Saying that it is bollox is not permitted under the charter. Consider this a warning.

That being said, I don't really know what to do with this thread. Right now I'm leaning towards the recycle bin, as I also fail to see any humour in it :confused:

Bio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

What a waste of two minutes fifty three seconds,bin it.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

BioHazRd wrote:
    Keyzer, please be more constructive in your criticism. Saying that it is bollox is not permitted under the charter. Consider this a warning.

That being said, I don't really know what to do with this thread. Right now I'm leaning towards the recycle bin, as I also fail to see any humour in it :confused:

Bio

To be fair, it is a load of bollox. It doesn't merit constructive criticism, just as chocolate hostages don't merit consideration before you flush them away.

Maximilian wrote:
    To be fair, it is a load of bollox. It doesn't merit constructive criticism, just as chocolate hostages don't merit consideration before you flush them away.

You the Man Max, you always bring a smile to my face with your comments...
    Keep it up sport...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Hey, it got a chuckle outta me, but that was it... i can see where the humour is meant to lie, but it doesnt really work thats all...

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Keyzer wrote:
    You the Man Max, you always bring a smile to my face with your comments...
    Keep it up sport...

Your cheque is in the post (I haven't actually signed it).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Maximilian wrote:

i got more of a chuckle from this reply than the video

The Rent-a-Praise™ offer (as advertised) is now closed. I have run out of cheques.

Advertisement