Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentine Present

• 08-02-2005 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting my girlfriend a voucher for a beauty salon in Galway. Problem is I don't know of any in galway. Would anyone know which is the best or even know of one in the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Bellissimo - Above Harry Corry's I think it is, there in the Galway retail park.
    Phone: 091- 568555
    Mail: info@bellissimo.ie

All the best ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

"Happy Valentine's day. Here, I thought you could look a bit prettier, so I-"

*SLAP*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Be A Diva opposite CP is probly the best - they did my Brazilian and I'm going back for a BCS next week...

'c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Sarky wrote:
    "Happy Valentine's day. Here, I thought you could look a bit prettier, so I-"

*SLAP*

I think it's more for the bit of pampering etc. :)
    And I don't know many women who would turn down a free session in a Salon.
    If she went on the defensive and did slap the person giving the gift, she's a muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vinny Pop

hey,i'm 9/11ed right now but i may as well join!i'm new here-i go to the nuig and i love the naked Galwegian and pro evolution soccer and music.and how could u get a brazilian in a salon?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Uh, ask her nicely in Portugese?

Advertisement