Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

French Pre-Pay SIM card?

• 08-02-2005 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know about getting a French Pre-Pay SIM card (for purchase in Paris) - are they as easy as buying here or do they want ID details... also any info on picking one up on arrival in Charles De Gaulle Airport?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

Hi, anyone know about getting a French Pre-Pay SIM card (for purchase in Paris) - are they as easy as buying here or do they want ID details... also any info on picking one up on arrival in Charles De Gaulle Airport?

Thanks.

could buy one on ebay and have it delivered? or yeah they are easily available in any mobile shop certainly in nice. sfr do the 'la carte' calls are not cheap. and the cards must be topped up every month to stay valid. also all instructions are in french and difficult to understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Would also be interested in any info on this aswell. I'll be going to France in the next month or two and was investigating the possibility of buying a pre-pay SIM over the internet and having shipped to Ireland so I'll have it before I go.

I did some investigating with Orange (UK), and they wouldn't ship a UK SIM card to a non-UK resisdent, so I presume it's the same for Orange (FR).

The airport would be an ideal place to pick one up if that was possible.

Advertisement