Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 24th June release date!

Options
  • 08-02-2005 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Battlefield 2 Date? [February 08, 2005, 10:04 am EST] - 22 Comments
    EA Games España (thanks WOLFGaming Network) has what seems to be an updated release date for Battlefield 2, which is generally slated for an April-June 2005 release (story). According to the Spanish EA site, the game is due on June 24, 2005
    http://www.bluesnews.com/

cool

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Later than I would have hoped, but WOOHOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Hopefully my PSP [when it finally arrives, damn new year delayed everything up] will keep my going until BF2.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OUCH! Why? Cos thats SO dang close to GTA:SA's release (also in June sometime, me thinks)... so it's gonna be make or break.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

GTA:SA is released June 10th afaik, you'd imagine other big games would want at least 2 weeks between their game and gta or it runs the risk of just being swamped. What's the betting the release it June 3rd/earlier, or wait till July?

Advertisement