Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For some reason...

Options
  • 08-02-2005 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

My threads wouldnt post earlier on but basically i was wondering where can i get updated sw version for my nokia 7250i mine is v3.22 and i think the newest version is v5.30!!!

can anyone help???

p.s. i have a nokia cable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

To update your firmware you have two options. Go to a Nokia Service Centre or do it yourself. The latter is not real option for most people because you need expensive hardware and software. You will also need to specific firmware updates which are very hard to find online.

If you visit a Nokia Service Centre and your phone is less than a year old, the update should be free. Otherwise it will cost around 30 euro. For a list of Nokia Service Centres, choose your county from the drop down list on this page.

http://www.nokia.ie/nokia/0,,54610,00.html

Also, is there any specific reason for wanting to update the firmware? are you having problems that you know are fixed in v5.30 ?

- Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

Well not exactly it just has a few crashes in certain places. i presumed would be fixed by an update!!! i have the phone almost 2 years and really couldnt be arsed spending 30euro updating it just thought i could do it over the internet using the DKU-5 cable!!! :o

Advertisement