Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who am I thinking of voting for and Why?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

Seamus "Whole Hog" McGoldrick for President. Wait untill you see this guy's manafesto.
    someone told me bout his manifesto yesterday..... :D

and good work on those pics kev...although i have to admit it took me a while to figure out what the hell you were doing (too early...) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭fade

excellant, my plan to destroy shambles mind is already workin! if ye randomers have already heard of them and know his face then its only a matter of time........

on another not, i think ape and kev should make up and kiss each other ( would that make kev a rough russian soldier?)

and who is this kappar fellow,mmmm must be jcr type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

Hmmm how can you not want Seamus not to be president they have no power at least he'll be fun.
    Kappar has to be a JCR head.
    Also we will have Seamus face pasted up everywhere so everyone will know his name!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

skylynx1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

Darth Bobo
    Explain????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

You just post a blank post to show off your new name? wtf!? Granted they are getting slightly better

Some mad shape "tripedodecodicktron" or summit -> a flying cat -> something at least semi-relavant to popular culture, though a mockingly nerdy one..

What is the beef with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

Well didn't he post a picture. I imagine he googled "Skylynx" and posted one of the graphics. Where as I posted a picture of The Sky and A lynx.

New name, Darth Bobo.....hmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well thats where skylynx comes from, its a transformer.....
    Darph Bobo is the leader of the darkclowns,(altho i rather darth bobo, but thats where it comes from) (www.scifi.com/tripping) ... i think somone said its started on sky 1 now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

cool. transformers, darth bobo in disguise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I probably should be apologising for this .............but one last one....

angry.gif

banana.jpg

angrybanana.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement